CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

2008 - Year of the Rat.

I hate rats. I know that this doesn't mean I plan to hate this year... actually, I plan on having a positive, uplifting, and peaceful New Year.
Going forward, I will carry my Mom's memory in my heart and share her devotion to family with those who are close to me.

** Mom, I know your at peace - and I miss you, but I am so proud of you. You endured many years of pain and suffering to stay in my life. Thank you for the gift you gave us all. Your transition to heaven was just as you hoped.. peaceful and painless. I will honor you in many ways for years to come - through the words I use to mother my children, the smiles I share with my friends, and the love I will shower on those around me. Be at peace forevermore - kim**

In '08.... I plan to focus on the career of my dreams, make my house - my 'home', stand strong during the possible deployment of my hubby Roy to the Middle East - again, support my girls in all academic and extra curricular activities they pursue. Not to forget the usual loose weight, eat healthy, find financial freedom, yada yada yada...

Let's see what the future holds for us, and pledge to always think in a positive, promising way.
Kazudoo!

0 comments: