CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Too sensitive?

So this morning, while I was reading from my book of daily devotions, Roy made a comment to me that set me off. It really bothered me when he made an off color remark about what and why I was seeking a bit of spiritual hope.

Am I too sensative? After about 45 seconds after he made his comment, I changed my attitude and tried to not let it bother me.

My heart is hurt, but I tried not to let him see that.
He dosen't see that I feel lost and lonely in this stage of my life - living without my Mom.

There's so much I need to do... and I wish I had outside support. I try to cheer my self on from in my heart and mind - but, it would be nice to "hear" someone say encouraging words to me every now and then.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, you are good! You are doing right! I personally support any decision that you are undertaking and I cannot understand the challenges that you face with the loss in your life but I can be your wing man.

Succeed, survive, climb upwards and take those challenging steps on the path ahead. Kim, you are good, you are GREAT and you are loved.

pea(love)ce - Philip