CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reece Puakea Kiyomi



Reece.. My oldest daughter. She's 13 and in the last stretch of her 7th grade year. She's a funny, clever girl. Loves her cats, her fan-fic (ask her - not me), Maui, her friends, and grilled cheese sandwiches with pickles. Tries to be a good big sister, and a supportive daughter. We have many nicknames for her, but I won't go into them here. :)

This year, she joined a local YMCA volleyball team for girls 13 and older. This is a her try at organized sports. She loves it and want me to put up a net in the back yard. Below are the new uniforms (work-out suit, whatever they are called). She's soooo proud to wear them.. and I am proud of her. LOVE you Reece's peanut butter cup!!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

13 already...they grow up! Sports is good, exercise is good, go Reece!!