CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's everyone reading?

Whats everyone reading these days?

I'm sick of reading labels, and the how-to's, possible side effects, precautions, and drug interactions leaflets that come with the stuff I get. I'm sick of reading and re-reading the by-laws for the ptsa. (I'm sick of reading anything ptsa related actually... Heehee)

We stopped to browse at Border's books. Saw a few interesting titles.. One that stuck out, Loosing it by Valerie Bertinelli.
How about that book by Tori Spelling?
I'm looking for a book that's light, ensightful, funny, and inspiring.
Anyone got suggestions?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to look at some of the books I read earlier this year and tell ya...I remember a couple were good but I cannot remember the names...you know stroke = memory loss. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it.