CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer's Here!!


Yes.. The seasons have changed, the months go past, the rain has eased off a bit. On a recent trip to Imiloa I learned that Hawaii has 2 distinct seasons. The wet season.. and the HOT season. No, not wet and dry - but HOT!
The wet season slowly ended end of April-early May.
With the string of luck I've been having - I'm looking forward to a change. So to officially end the "wet" season - I thought a trip to the pool on a rather melting hot day is the best way to do it.
Here is the girls enjoying the day. And not pictured - me - hopeful for a change.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I see the slightest bit of your shadow in the lower left corner. They look happy....and wet.

:) Here is to the changing of the seasons.