CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday Night

Tonight, I had planned to attend an FRG meeting at the Armory where Roy works (ah, when he's here in Hawaii - I mean). But unbeknown to me, the meeting was cancelled and rescheduled for next Saturday. Since were going to be at my In-Laws, we'll miss it.

So not to let a trip to town go to waste, we decided to stop at Nori's Restaurant for saimin. It was about 630pm so perfect time for dinner. I couldn't help but think of the last time we all
ate here with Roy. We came for dinner when he was home for R&R. My thoughts were bouncing between Maui and Roy. Missing them both.

Then while we ate our dinner.. my cell phone ran - it was Roy! What a great surprise!!! I haven't heard from him in about 2weeks. The connection was shaky and the long delay made is hard for Malia to communicate with him, but for about almost 10 minutes.. I had everything I wanted.

To hear from Roy and sitting with the girls enjoying my favorite food - saimin.
How blessed I am.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are having fun in Maui. :)