CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Puffy

As some of you may know.. I love to crochet.

For almost 2 years, I have been part of an online crochet group - Crochetlist.
Within that group, I am a member of the monthly dischloth exchange. Each month we create a dishcloth and mail it to our assigned partner. Usually, we add little extras in the envelope - teas, recipes, patterns, small things. This sometimes makes the envelope - puffy.

It's always exciting when I get a "puffy" in the mail. The kids and even the cats (as you an see in the picture) can't wait to tear into the puffy.
My April partner is Sue Peterson from Michigan.

Doesn't look like Leo is saying... Hands off lady! This is mine.


The round crocheted scrubbie matched the crocheted dishcloth. It's been called a tawashi. I've made several of these to give away - this is the first time one has been sent to me. I loved it! Mahalo Sue!

0 comments: