CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Cost of travel

What a difference a few months make! Back in Nov 08 when we went to Maui for Mom's 1 year service it would have cost me an up-ward of $1k to fly to Maui and come back!

Now - just about $600.

I'd like to go to Maui to wrap up some banking issues with my Mom's account, and possibly visit with a sick family member. I hope to spend time with my cousin-Tina, and all my gal pals!!!!

Um... Sam Sato's, Koho's, Zippy's, guri-guri.... Yummy! Can't wait!

Details to follow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh girl the first two you mentioned of restaurants are making me homesick. yep...I still consider Maui home and I only lived there what 5 years. someday someday!

Kimberly said...

your nick-name in my email address book is still the same....
If found..please return to Maui!

Maui miss you!

Unknown said...

You are too funny. I would love to come back. Let me get well first and then I may come for a really long stay.