CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Marathon in Kuwait



Here's a snip of the email Roy sent about the Easter Run they participated in there in Kuwait. "I ran a longer leg of the marathon today. 6 miles (10K). I started
running around 0700, and it got super hot. I ran it in around 55
minutes. Slower than I hoped for, but I couldn't expect much after
running a 23min 3 miler the day before. We came in 5th place, but awards
were only given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. We all got a medal and a
t-shirt. It was a fun day. After the tiredness kicked in. We had to
register by 0345, so I had to wake up at 0300. Yesterday's Easter run
we also got a t-shirt."

I'm proud of ROY!!! Yea! He looks good yeah? He's the one without the shades.

0 comments: