CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Miss my Friends



I miss my friends from Maui. Pictured here are 2 of my very closest friends - Anuhea (sitting next to me) and Traci. We were having dinner at Marco's in Kahului, Maui on the first night I got there. I miss the laughing, sharing, talking, listening, shopping, eating.. I miss it all.

All my friends have touched my life in the most amazing ways. Celebrating my joys, comforting my broken heart, supporting me through fearful times and encouraging me all along the way.

I love you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those familiar faces...and that restaurant...I know that restaurant and the food. Oh how I miss it.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Martini!! Ooh, we have to do that again in June!! :)