CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Found it!

For the longest time - I could not find my blog page. IT was lost in space and now that I've found it I hope to start again.

So.. to anyone who reads this... Happy New Year 2009!

This year started with many new changes. The most significant being Roy's deployment to Kuwait. He left Hawaii in July of '08 as ordered to OIF(Operation Iraqi Freedom) 8. He is stationed in Kuwait. Roy was promoted to Sargent First Class before being deployed, I am so proud of him. This tour should last about 12 months - so we hope for him to be home on or about August '09.
The picture below was taken in March '09 on his last day home for RnR.



It might be sad to say.. but the girls aren't too affected by Roy's absence. I hope that when he retuns he'll take the time to re-aquaint himself with them. Since the girls are getting older.

0 comments: