CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fast and Furious

The day's just fly by.

Here I am, time to update my blog. So the last few days have been flyin by. First and foremost on my mind has been Chloe's 5th grade graduation. That happened yesterday, June 8th. Of course I had to work during the ceremony, but I had Reece there to record and take pictures for me. I missed it when Chloe walked the line. That was a big bummer. But I have pictures and some video's to share.

Now lets go back a few days. Hum.. lets see. Last Thursday was the end-of-the-school year ptsa meeting. It was re-scheduled from it's original date, which didn't work well for me, but I did manage to attend about an hour and half of it. While I was there.. we didn't make much progress. Disappointing. Let's hope next school year will be better and brighter!!!

Then Friday I had a doctor appointment. It turned out to be a bit more challenging than a routine check up. But all in all - it was good. I'm still losing a bit of weight, my bp is a little high causing me to increase my bp meds, and it looks like I maybe adding another pill to my daily intake. My cholesterol numbers have decreased - yea! But my iron count is still low - on the verge of becoming anemic. Will tackle that later. (Humm - looks like a steak will be good for dinner! LOL)

The weekend was busy with house work and a constant search of the kitty's. Sam and Leo will run out the door at any given chance. Most of you know - how our last cat, Max died - so I totally hate having my indoor cats outside!! Stress.

And then yesterday was Monday - the last school day for KES. It was a happy, but sad day. There was a pot-luck in one of the lounges (E-lounge), I made my regular pasta salad. The girls ate almost half of it. It make me feel good that they love to eat my food. The pot-luck was hosted by the tutors and campus supervisors. Although this was not the first pot-luck of the school year, it was the first for me that I was in attendance. It was great to spend sometime with my fellow co-workers.
Chloe was floating on air all day at school. I wish you could have seen the look in her eyes. She looked older, walked taller, laughed louder and was in graduation bliss. I'm so proud of her. Amazing. I wish my Mom was there to see her. I wish my Roy was here.

Okay.. I'll post picutres now.

0 comments: