CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June is here!

Phew.. June 3rd already!
Chloe and Hope have already gone on two field trips this week. Chloe went to a "Getting-To -Know-You" play day with some of the Mountain View incoming 6th graders. She had fun.
And Hope went on a beach side exploration (don't know where) and had lunch at a park. She said it was a junk field trip. (some teachers said the same ting too!) It was hot and muggy.

Next for us is.. Wednesday -Water play day for Hope and her fellow 3rd graders. And then Thursday is Fun Field Day with the entire school. Well, only those who have earned the privilege to play. I hear there will be jumpy castles, games and fun stuff.
Then Thursday, PTSA meeting.. Friday doc visit for me. I need to head to SJS to take Reece's uniforms in to donate to the school.

It's yucky hot and I WANT an Air Conditioner installed in my bedroom!!! Arrugh!!!

Okay - Reece is bugging me to get on the computer. Stay Cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah....June is here. Ugh...the heat comes with it.

BTW Jeff Dunham and Achmed are my favs. Peanut is cool too but I love Achmed. Love that on the little video tool bar.

Try to stay cool.

Kimberly said...

Great minds think alike! Achmed is my fav too. He always makes me laugh - no matter how wany times I see it.