CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Babies Girls Everywhere!!!

In the last 24 hours I've heard from 2 seperate friends who have expanded their families recenlty. Ernest and Nalani P. welcomed a baby girl on Friday - her name is Aleah Lynn (not sure on the spelling). I met Ernest and his wife thru Jay, a much-loved and former neighbor. Ernest comes to cut my grass sometimes.
And the second family in the works is Yvette and Kimo K. Yvette was Reece's preschool teacher at Ala Lani Preschool on Maui. Yvette has since become a family friend who often stopped by our house after her afternoon walks. They are waiting to complete the adopting of their beautiful daughter from Taiwan. She is 16-months old and her name is Shu-Jhen. I've seen pictures of her and she's a cutie.

Becoming a Mom was a great gift. And hearing my kids call me "Mom" is a blessing. It's not where or how your child was born that matters, it's the love you and your family have that counts. And I know that both familes have the love and support of family and friends to guide them through parenthood.

Cheers to the new parents!!

0 comments: