CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dr. Mitchell

On Saturday I took the girls for a well-check visit with their new doctor. Since moving to the BI, it's been a real pain finding a doc for the kids. We've used some urgent care ones in the past, but I really need to find an established doc for the girls. I had found one that was able to take us - but sadly, it didn't work out.

But this year, with my pneumonia taking over my life I was forced to find a doctor, and I found Dr. "D" at the Hawaii Family Health clinic. And they are wonderful. The staff and doctors are great. So it just kinda dawned on me... why don't I bring the kids here too!?
So, on July 11, 2009 they meet their doctor - Dr. Michelle Mitchell. She's a friendly honest doctor who I could tell right away that would be great for the growing girls. I tried to get a picture of doc and the girls - but doc camera shy.
The picture above was taken when they girls needed to get there TB test, and Reece to get her 2 of 3 HPV shot.
They are smiling now(except for Chloe)... but by the end - everyone was in TEARS!!! Hope sobbed and sobbed. I couldn't help but giggle through the whole thing. Bad Mommy!!!

0 comments: