CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back to School

Wow, this week has been a much needed relief for me. The kids went back to school from winter break, our 1st PTSA meeting was this week, I began an online class in Administrative Assistant Fundamentals, also started in a new online crochet class (pictures to follow on my crochet project, joined the 2008 50 Book Challenge @ Crochetville, and began the task of dissolving the girls "TV" room, to a no-tv, no-play room. More details about that to follow in another post.

I'm glad that the kids are out of my hair, Roy's back to work and I can get moving with my life.

I'm looking forward to getting a job, gaining some self-confidence, and de-stress my life.

So, I'm gonna stop here and go to work on my crochet project - Bottom up Pineapple Shawl.

Till then..

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Change is good. Change that moves us forward is even better. Change that moves us forward and increases our sense of worth (in our minds that is as we should all realize it but don't that we are all worth so much the moment we are born)is by far the best type of change.

Go forth my companion, learn, crochet and read yourself into tomorrow and we will all benefit from your success.

And in that famous line from "the Waterboy" -- "You can doo eet!"

:)