CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wow.. It's almost Friday!

This has been a crazy busy week. Tomorrow is the May Day program for Keaau Elementary School. Many thanks to Roy for sending his video camera for me to use. It arrived today. I still have to work tomorrow - but I hope to find some time to take some pictures and video of the girls. Hope's class is performing a dance called the Cupid Shuffle and Chloe's class is doing a Hawaiian Dance (Hula-like). Chloe is also on the May Day Court. She is representing the 1900 era. They are not having a normal 'court' with island princess. The students are representing the centuries. There is 1700's, 1800's 1900's and 2000's. It's all kinda confusing for me. But I hope to post pictures and if I'm savvy enough - a video to my blog.

Tomorrow almost is the last day of school for Reece at St. Joseph School. Lot's of stuff going on this week.

I'm exhausted.

Wednesday night was our last general meeting for the PTSA at KES. We played a movie (called Labou) and sold hot dogs, chips, water, pizza and Bradda Pops. I was also elected as the new Secretary for the PTSA Board. This position is a 2 year commitment and I hope to do well and move on after that. Hope will be on to Middle School by then.

I've been trying to get my self back into a groove - my health is not that great - thanks in part to the VOG, and having a computer back, still trying to overcome some anxiety about the house and occasionally when I'm driving.

But above all.... this summer brings many things. Unbearable heat (yuck), much needed trip to Maui, and Roy's homecoming!!! So, hang there.. many things are happening and coming up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So did we survive the Friday and weekend. I hope so cos I like having ya back.

:)

Kimberly said...

I like being back!